Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
He is bugged as hell. The bugs that I've found for Alistar are:
- Base stats incorrectly shown, especially the base HP. You will seem to have more HP than you actually do.
- Trample bugged. Alistar turns blue when you use any skills.
- Trample pathing bugged. Sometimes while in Trample, Alistar will have severe pathing issues. Plus the fact that Trample interrupts some skill animation, which is similar to lag.
- Alistar's Pulverize is bugged. I believe the range on Pulverize did increase, but only the damage side of it, not the stun!
- You can no longer combo Headbutt into Pulverize in mid air. Not sure if it's a bug or not.
Monday, April 25, 2011
A new champion's hype level is demonstrated by the amount of threads created by impatient LoL players who can't wait to get their hands on it. We all remember how hyped up Jarvan IV "the Dragon Knight" was in his pre-release stage. Jarvan boasted huge damage potential and teamfight capabilities, as well as exciting new mechanics that guaranteed his success as a new champion. We also remember Renekton having the same amount of pre-release hype for similar reasons. Before Jarvan and Renekton were released, I remember passing by the LoL forum and spotting tons of "we want XXX" or "is XXX going to be [w.e]" threads. For Rumble, however, not many people seemed to care about his actual release; even less players would rush to buy him on the first day of release.
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Aside from the release of the new champion -Rumble, Riot is going through some major overhauls for a few older champions: Alistar, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, and Xin Zhao. Overall, Riot is moving in the right direction by encouraging the general LoL population to pick them up again.
Saturday, April 23, 2011
First I would like to show my appreciation for Reginald, if I didn't watch his video guides, I would still be an average noob Shaco knowing only how to gank and backdoor without any overall strategies. I do not believe everyone else who watched his videos (probably not all of them like me) had a "brainblast" like I did. But before I talk about my Shaco enlightenment, here is the link to Reginald's Shaco guide: